May 22, 2008

Sometimes my coach really pisses me off! It isn't anything she says, but more that when she is right it pisses me off! I gotta work on that whole releasing control/pride about my knowing what is right for me. So when she asks me to do exercises or she challenges my notion about things in my life I don't hold back. I just tell her how I feel. "Dude, this is annoying." "This is sorta hokey." Or I just yell into the phone "I don't know!" If you know me I'm sure you can just imagine me saying this.

Today for the first time in as far back as I can remember my dreams are not only starting to get clearer, but also they seem in reach...they seem doable...they seem attainable. And I don't have to settle for the guy who doesn't give me 100%, the job that doesn't excite me, the classes that are a review or are filled with professors/students that aren't engaged and are just looking for the shortcuts.

No comments: