I'm just a girl looking for a greater meaning than what society tells us we should care about, yearning to find that which moves me and the sunlight that provides the warmth to dance in.
July 9, 2008
I wish there was a Luke's Diner here....
By the way, I don't physically squeal in case you were wondering. :)
Anu! I am so happy to finally be at your blog! I have to admit something. I've been enjoying your incredible comments on my blog for some time now...but the link from your name never went anywhere and I didn't know where to find you. One day I was talking to Melba about the great comments you leave for me and she was like: oh! she is Samosas For One!
Duh! And so here I am--FINALLY able to leave a comment for YOU! I owe you about a hundred of them and, for this, I am sorry because I have enjoyed your thoughts and support incredibly!!
I am so glad that you will be participating in this Be Brave journey. And I am sooooo looking forward to getting to know you better. I am so glad that I finally know where your blog is! It makes me feel so happy! :)
1 comment:
Anu! I am so happy to finally be at your blog! I have to admit something. I've been enjoying your incredible comments on my blog for some time now...but the link from your name never went anywhere and I didn't know where to find you. One day I was talking to Melba about the great comments you leave for me and she was like: oh! she is Samosas For One!
Duh! And so here I am--FINALLY able to leave a comment for YOU! I owe you about a hundred of them and, for this, I am sorry because I have enjoyed your thoughts and support incredibly!!
I am so glad that you will be participating in this Be Brave journey. And I am sooooo looking forward to getting to know you better. I am so glad that I finally know where your blog is! It makes me feel so happy! :)
Post a Comment