you fall back into your old way of thinking, into your old mood, into that place that you've been working to leave? I've had some exciting news to report, but I have not been celebrating it with the fervor and excitement one would think I would. I don't know why. I haven't been sleeping well (due to having too much fun!) and I think that is catching up with me as well. And recently I've allowed another person's interactions with me to impact and completely alter my mood. So today I've finally returned here to sit and return to that quiet place within and to try and shift my mood and crappy attitude back to a place of abundance rather than looking at the scarcity in my life.
SO! Changing things up....my good news is that I found a new apartment and will be moving to it next week! I'm excited about having my own place, about being able to have people over and not having to worry if it will bug my roommates, about being able to cook and have people over to cook with me, about having a dishwasher!, and about just coming home to my home. I am thankful to have found this place and grateful to be able to live there.
4 comments:
Great news - when can I come over :)
Enjoy your new place!!
When you cook for me! :)
I thought you were the one who likes to cook??? I love to eat :)
So you would eat anything I cook for you? Ok you can be my guinea pig!
Post a Comment