August 7, 2008

Movie Review....well sorta


Last night I went and saw The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. (I realize admitting that may result in a loss of credibility/respect from some of my readers, but I'll risk it.) I was shocked that the theater was packed and it was hard to find a seat. The plot is obviously predictable, cliche, etc. I loved the colors in the movie, Lena's softness, Carmen's determination, Bridget's spunk, and most of all Tibby's snarkiness! Amber got her start on GH as Emily Quartermaine....I would say RIP, but I'm sure Emily will return somehow now that her ghost is gone... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I want to see that movie! -Shaloo

pink dogwood said...

first time on your blog (found you via cup of chai blog).

Is this movie appropriate for a 11 year old? My daughter has been after me to take her to see this.

pink dogwood said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know about the movie and the 'be brave' project.

I like the name of your blog (makes me hungry :) - what is the story behind it?