December 27, 2008

Blog awards

I Love Your Blog award
Superior Scribble Award
Soul Aperture gave me these awards yesterday. She is one of the bloggers that I'm glad to have crossed paths with in this online journey of mine. It is wonderful to come across blogs of people who come from different backgrounds whose writing, artwork, and experiences show you something new at times and other times resonate within you so that you wish you could invite them out for a cup of tea.

I would like to give these awards to the following people:

Maddie at Persisting Stars

Julia at The Red Otter Shop

Jessie at Diary of a Self-Portrait

Yoli at Musings

The Doc at L’Étranger

4 comments:

madelyn said...

well i would surely love to
visit you for tea...or have you
over for tea to my house:)

thank you ever so much for TWO awards
~ the scribbling one makes me
just so happy for some reason...

because that's so me....

a scribbler:)

muah!

madelyn said...

oh...and just wished to say
i am such a weiner with awards
on the rare occasion i am chosen
for one...i get so anxious
choosing so it sometime's takes
me a while to do so...

but i am so happy ~ you made my
sunday:)

christina said...

You really deserve these awards. I will have to check these links out. ; )

Soul aperture

Yoli said...

Oh how sweet of you!!!Thank you, though I know I do not deserve them, I accept them.