I'm just a girl looking for a greater meaning than what society tells us we should care about, yearning to find that which moves me and the sunlight that provides the warmth to dance in.
January 14, 2009
Cranky...
How does one work through a cranky mood? Especially when one does not have any Coca-Cola, chocolate, wine, chips or new episodes of one's favorite funny tv shows to watch. And one has dishes, fridge, garbage, laundry, bills, job stuff to do. grrr...
Girl I am so sorry. I feel for you. I have been there and it is not pretty. Hope tomorrow is better. Go to bed early if you can. Do you have anything good to read at least?
one turns the kitchen lights off and tells herseld to worry about the kitchen dishes tomorrow. One finds a comfortable blanket and curls up with her book because everyone needs a break once in a while :)
3 comments:
Girl I am so sorry. I feel for you. I have been there and it is not pretty. Hope tomorrow is better. Go to bed early if you can. Do you have anything good to read at least?
one turns the kitchen lights off and tells herseld to worry about the kitchen dishes tomorrow. One finds a comfortable blanket and curls up with her book because everyone needs a break once in a while :)
Hope tomorrow is better :)
do what i do and masturbate. it's free, and as tony the tiger says it feels "Grreat!"
Post a Comment