January 21, 2009

Musings from a random mind

Why do people like Dunkin Donuts coffee?

Why do women put up with crap from the men in their lives?

What is it about Law & Order that sucks viewers in?

2 comments:

Yoli said...

Law and Order is just well written, my favorite is SVU. Women put up with crap from men because they think that if they (women) play nice they (men) will somehow change or come around. Also, a lot of women have low self esteem and think they deserve this kind of treatment. Every little girl should be taught to take care of themselves and their needs first and never to put up with someone who devalues them.

As to the coffee situation, that is very clear. They make the best coffee.

Oh by the way I have written in my blog, I didn't mean it to come out that way. What I meant to say is that I have not written something extensive in a year. I have quoted a lot and not given of myself as much.

christina said...

I have tasted many coffees and I must admit, dunkin donuts has one of the smoothest bodies, I have tasted in a coffee. ; )

PS: Might have been my boston days! ; )