October 5, 2009

5 Rules for Life

So last night I was reading five rules for life ~ and a giveaway on gipsylife's blog and decided to try and come up with what my five rules would be.  Here is what I wrote:

You have the magic within you

Everything in life is an opportunity to learn something new

Our world is only as small or big as we allow it to be

You must above everything else hone in on, listen to, and develop that inner voice

Be kind and thoughtful with what you put out there (be it in what you say, write, and express)

I think this exercise is based on the blog Five Rules for Life.  What would your 5 Rules for Life be?

2 comments:

Kerstin said...

I love the first one especially! To have magic within ~ that's beautiful. And the last one is very similar to my rule #4. Thanks for playing along :)

Anonymous said...

I like those. I have no rules for life. I'm totally lawless. Anarchy party at my house! (not really)