I'm just a girl looking for a greater meaning than what society tells us we should care about, yearning to find that which moves me and the sunlight that provides the warmth to dance in.
May 25, 2008
Why do people blog so openly?
I just read the New York Times Magazine cover story Exposed about blogging. I thought it was interesting. Check it out.
I read this story and what struck me was how flippant she was and how she is still struggling with those same needs to be adored (and perhaps redeemed) by the masses. It's hard to sympathize with someone so smug.
1 comment:
I read this story and what struck me was how flippant she was and how she is still struggling with those same needs to be adored (and perhaps redeemed) by the masses. It's hard to sympathize with someone so smug.
Post a Comment