June 21, 2008

"Tempest in a Teacup" by Maddie

What am I seeking in my life? Joy. A word not used by most of the people in my life, but a quality that has become important to me. One of the places I find immense joy is at the blog Persisting Stars. I find the images captured here, the literary references and Maddie's writing poetic, romantic, poignant and vibrant. It quenches my thirst for joy and reminds me that not everyone sees life as "The Indian Aunty." (If you want to know what this reference means leave a comment and I'll share it with you.) I'm overjoyed that Maddie's images are available to grace my walls. You can find them at her Etsy store Courage My Love.

1 comment:

madelyn said...

your post made me laugh out loud
because i have my very own
indian auntie (in delhi)
so i quite got this:)


and thank you oh so much!

you made me feel all glowy
and happy with your warmhearted
post and my photo ~

that was so generous of you
and really made my day:)

(hugs!!!)