Breathtaking is what I think whenever I see this image. I find the light in the photo mixed with the pinks and blues gorgeous. I recently purchased this print as a present to myself. It is by a lovely British photographer named Susannah Conway whose blog Ink on my Fingers I came across a few months ago. You can find Susannah's beautiful photographs at her Etsy store Unravelling. Any of her prints would make radiant and unique gifts. I for one would love to receive any print of hers as a present! Enjoy.
I'm just a girl looking for a greater meaning than what society tells us we should care about, yearning to find that which moves me and the sunlight that provides the warmth to dance in.
June 20, 2008
"Ritual" by Susannah Conway
Breathtaking is what I think whenever I see this image. I find the light in the photo mixed with the pinks and blues gorgeous. I recently purchased this print as a present to myself. It is by a lovely British photographer named Susannah Conway whose blog Ink on my Fingers I came across a few months ago. You can find Susannah's beautiful photographs at her Etsy store Unravelling. Any of her prints would make radiant and unique gifts. I for one would love to receive any print of hers as a present! Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it makes me very happy to know you love your print :-) this is one of my favourite too! it's so sweet of you to feature me on your blog - sending lots of love to you! sus x
Post a Comment