I'm just a girl looking for a greater meaning than what society tells us we should care about, yearning to find that which moves me and the sunlight that provides the warmth to dance in.
November 2, 2008
I've Loved You So Long
I went to see the new French movie I've Loved You So Long tonight at the Lincoln Plaza Cinemas which thus far is my favorite theater in New York for their selection of foreign and independent films. I think it is one of the best things about where I live now...that I live SO CLOSE to it. Kristin Scott Thomas and Elsa Zylberstein (the actress who plays her sister) were beautiful and powerful in their portrayal of two sisters re-establishing their relationship or rather getting to know each other as if for the first time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I should get this and watch it with my sister.
I think I am in love with the movie already. Is that your fluffy, baby on the side bar? Is your poochie a maltese? Just wondering, he/she reminds me of my baby. They could be family. ; )
i have not seen this....but
i MUST and i LOVE your colorful
blog:) lively..."_
Post a Comment