I'm just a girl looking for a greater meaning than what society tells us we should care about, yearning to find that which moves me and the sunlight that provides the warmth to dance in.
Btw, you asked if my dog was Maltese. Long story - his mother was a ShihTzu/Chihuahua cross and we were told his father was a full breed ShihTzu, however, Cody is always getting mistaken for a Maltese. Even the Vet says he definitely has Maltese in his breeding and changed his paperwork accordingly. So I'm thinking the father must have been a full breed Maltese, not a ShihTzu. I hope to see a pic of your Maltese soon. They are such adorable dogs.
I know. I'm still in shock that something this great could happen, and that we're going to have a president that doesn't sound like Derek Zoolander. yay!
5 comments:
WHOO HOO!!! Congratulations, President Obama!! I'm not even American and I'm doing the happy dance here! :)
Btw, you asked if my dog was Maltese. Long story - his mother was a ShihTzu/Chihuahua cross and we were told his father was a full breed ShihTzu, however, Cody is always getting mistaken for a Maltese. Even the Vet says he definitely has Maltese in his breeding and changed his paperwork accordingly. So I'm thinking the father must have been a full breed Maltese, not a ShihTzu. I hope to see a pic of your Maltese soon. They are such adorable dogs.
A amazing night! Nice to meet you btw!
I know. I'm still in shock that something this great could happen, and that we're going to have a president that doesn't sound like Derek Zoolander. yay!
We sure did! ; )
Post a Comment