December 6, 2008

Lululemon Athletica's Success Chakra

(Image source)
At the corner of my street is a Lululemon Athletica store. I knew I had moved to the right place when their Halloween window said the phrase "Do one thing that scares you each day". It reminded me of Jessie's Be Brave project. They have yoga at night and they are bringing in a coach this Sunday evening concentrating on goal setting. I was curious to look at their website and was happily surprised. I found the Success Chakra on there. Click on the image above for a larger picture so you can read the words. I really liked it. Also they have a whole goal-setting program on there as well. Worth checking out I think.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

oh my gosh, I LOVE IT!!!! thank you for sharing this. it makes my heart feel like singing! :)

pink dogwood said...

This is so cool - thanks for sharing

christina said...

How wonderful! I love this!