I'm just a girl looking for a greater meaning than what society tells us we should care about, yearning to find that which moves me and the sunlight that provides the warmth to dance in.
April 2, 2009
This is why I don't Twitter.
I just discovered Supernews on Current! I recommend it based on the one episode I saw last night.
we don't twitter either. we did for a week or so a couple of months ago but it wasn't for us. the soeursdujour were too busy doing nothing to add something else that was less than nothing to our day.
3 comments:
I love twitter. I should just give up and move to Japan where the technological revolution is ahead...LOL.
Didn't I send this to you?
we don't twitter either. we did for a week or so a couple of months ago but it wasn't for us. the soeursdujour were too busy doing nothing to add something else that was less than nothing to our day.
Post a Comment