November 5, 2009

a change of pace



Previous two posts = intense, past, real, constant, truth, done
Now: Time to change up things

Today's wonderful moment brought to you by my friend adopted little brother who said this to me:
 you have been there for me through everything. your friendship has kept me alive sometimes, i think.

my response:
oh no dude that isn't good cause i'm like the loser life raft you don't want
you know the one that is like old and mildewy and leaky  :)


to which he responded shut up and then:
listen we both are pretty loser life rafts, but together we are like a carnival cruise ship

Do I pick good people to adopt into my family or what?  :)







6 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are not mildewey and leaky!
He is a lucky man, a fortunate brother.
xo
Lindsey

pink dogwood said...

I love this post and you are NOT a loser life raft :)

Shalini said...

Agree with the top two commenters! I really like your attitude, though.

Yoli said...

Anu don't make me go there and feed you Dunkin Donut coffee. You are wonderful person full of light and goodness.

Beans said...

Self-deprecation is not always a good thing....

McLovin said...

Where philosophers sleep.....
gorgeous moment captured in this photo. I really mean that.