November 9, 2009

My blog my witness

Dear my little blog:

This is gearing up to be a week of trying new things.  Yesterday I went to my first Lululemon yoga class.  Boy can I feel it today.  There are sore muscles in places I didn't even know I had muscles!  :)  Ironically last week while taking a walk with a friend in my neighborhood a woman approached us and offered us 2 weeks of free yoga coupons...so I think I'm going to go back and give the jyoga (as Red calls it) another try.

On another note, have I ever told you how weird things happen in my life on a regular basis it seems?  Case in point:  After lunch I was walking on Central Park West to my apartment.  And I was thinking about an author I worked with for a few years who I remembered lived on Central Park West.  I remember that the editor on his book who I worked with had to go to a meeting at his apartment and I remember that he lived in this area.  How funny that I should now live within a few blocks of his apartment.

At the end of the day I was walking home from the opposite direction and took the shortcut through the driveway of the building across the street from my building and who do I pass right by???  That author!  I didn't talk to him because he was always extremely high-maintenance.  But isn't it weird that I was thinking about him earlier today and then I walk right by him today?!  I've lived here over a year and never once seen him before today.  WEIRD!



2 comments:

gkgirl said...

:O)
that is a funny coincidence...

mylifeinbrown said...

It's THE SECRET. OMG it totally works! Tell Oprah!