I hope that whatever you are doing this Thanksgiving it is filled with warmth. Personally I'm looking forward to french silk pie, chai with my family, and playing with my one and a half year old twin nieces. Above is the only photo I could find on this computer that expressed sweet yummy-ness. Enjoy...
5 comments:
I wish I could enjoy it for real - it looks delicious :)
Today is Eid-ul-Adha, also a day of celebration and thanksgiving - so although you're not Muslim, and I am not exactly sacrificing any sheep or goats, Happy Eid :) Isn't it great celebrating any and every festive occasion??
Yummmmmm! I had fun playing with my two year old nephew as well! Early morning photo shoots, dining out, a house filled with LOUD conversations, and movies....oh, and girl talk. Good day all in all.
mmmmm looks very yummie!
that cupcake looks delish, i hope you enjoyed the holiday
I'm SO taking a big bite outta that!!! lol
Yum...enjoy your time with the little ones...or rather hope you did enjoy your time with them...I'm late.
I hope it was everything wonderful and more!!
Post a Comment