Instead saw 5 other performers and groups and finally two and a half hours later Panjabi MC starts DJing. Really...at 2am on a work night. I was so tired, but got my second wind only to be deflated because the Jewish rapper guy came back on the stage and started rapping to the bhangra music. It was sad, it was bad and it ended 20 mins later. I want my money back.
I'm just a girl looking for a greater meaning than what society tells us we should care about, yearning to find that which moves me and the sunlight that provides the warmth to dance in.
November 20, 2009
Instead saw 5 other performers and groups and finally two and a half hours later Panjabi MC starts DJing. Really...at 2am on a work night. I was so tired, but got my second wind only to be deflated because the Jewish rapper guy came back on the stage and started rapping to the bhangra music. It was sad, it was bad and it ended 20 mins later. I want my money back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree the schedule for the show was awful. I thought Panjabi MC was the main act, but instead it was some crazy ass jewish white rapper vanilia ice wanna be.
That wasn't his name!
Post a Comment