November 13, 2009

Why don't people leave comments?


My Life in Brown (and White) and I were discussing reasons people don't leave comments.  She sent me this list which made me laugh out loud so I asked to share it with you.

Here is a brief list of things people are thinking when they don't comment:
1. Oh man, I'm at work and have to close this browser fast
2. I agree. That would make an awfully boring comment, so I will abstain.
3. I am a creepy ex-boyfriend, so I will abstain from commenting.
4. I am going to comment, but my kids are swatting at me and thus I cannot.
5. I disagree, but am a nice person, so I will refrain from disagreeing.
6. I am eating a sticky roll and do not want to get my keyboard all dirty.
7. Actually, I have no fingers so can't write a comment. When is blogger going to set up speech recognition software for comments anyhow?
8. Oops, wrong site. I was totally looking for porn with samosas as props.
9. I am using the facilities and reading this on an iPhone, so don't want to comment right this second.
10. Ack! My preshuuus iPhone just dropped into the toilet b/c I was totally reading this blog while sitting here.






6 comments:

Audrey said...

Ha! That made me laugh. #4 for me...I always mean to go back later and comment but then forget or think my comment is lame so I don't.

Shalini said...

That woman is a comic goddess!

manishg said...

hmmm no comment.

Aidan Donnelley Rowley said...

Ha. Love this. I often wonder about this as well. We should email and discuss!

SE'LAH... said...

the last one is hilarious.

HI!

Lana {lanalou style} said...

Lol! so brilliant!
Thanks for visiting my blog, and the comments!!