I'm just a girl looking for a greater meaning than what society tells us we should care about, yearning to find that which moves me and the sunlight that provides the warmth to dance in.
May 12, 2010
I wish I had the words to describe right now what I am feeling. Normally at this time I return to the city and need a few days to recuperate from what usually proves to be an emotionally challenging visit, but this time is different. This time my visit was peppered with fulfilling a long-standing dream I've held for years in addition to other events. What happens when you listen to that which plays your heartstring. Sometimes you walk out with meaningful moments. I think those moments, especially when you build them yourself, give you the courage and add strength to your foundation to walk away from the crutches you lean on, the ones you have because you don't believe you can just rely on yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beautiful.
my morning mouth turns upwards into what promises to last till mid-day.
Post a Comment