May 25, 2010

Random thoughts

I still have no understanding of why people love Shake Shack.

Why doesn't Mamma Mia on Broadway have a strong lead actress who can sing?

I have friends that will be honest with me and help me in a loving and compassionate manner.

I'm messy.

I can also be type-A clean.

The Universe makes odd things happen that keep life interesting.

I suck at standing up to obstinate alpha women.

I am a lot better off than most.

I clearly have some opinions about education that I need to revisit and seriously think about.  There is being elitist and then there is just not thinking fully about things and spouting out foolishness...need to work on not doing that again.

It is time to reset my boundaries with certain people.

Apparently now that all my drycleaning is done I've discovered I have lots of clothes once again.  :)

The Fringe season finale was a letdown.

$3.25 for a cup of coffee at Nice Matin is ridiculous, especially given the quality.

When French Fry comes to stay at your house she makes you throw out all these magazines you discover after the fact you were never going to miss.

I have more cleaning supplies than Merry Maids.  If you need some contact me.


There should be a green lime Starburst in the original pack.

2 comments:

Shalini said...

WHAT? Those cheese fries are epic! And glad you don't miss those magazines I so cruelly made you recycle :)

Unknown said...

I enjoyed your random thoughts. It's comforting to know that other people have them.