I just finished writing down my thoughts after watching Remember Me. If you are a Robert Pattinson fan I really recommend this movie.
I don't know how to not be alone.
Who sees me for me?
Not my parents.
How many times do I have to reach out to my parents before they respond to that which is beautiful within me?
Why do I have to turn to a man for someone to tell me I'm beautiful?
Was my existence here to sustain my father?
I could scream so loud and my parents would still never hear me. What is it like to know those who were the safe haven provide little safety? How do you heal when those who surround you are damaged and do not heal?
3 comments:
Hugs. Like many women, I understand this all too well.
1. But do you want those that are damaged to stop you from healing?
2. I would sooooo watch this movie in an instant if my friend hadn't told me the ending and that RPattz went to acting school where he learned to slouch and brood, and then he left class early b/c he never learned anything else. (Still, even though he is approximately 12, he is v, v good looking). Also, because if I made G watch this, he might (probably) divorce me. OK, definitely divorce me.
3. My word verification for this comment is, no joke, 'in a lie.' Hmmmmmm.
{{HUGS}} You have to stop being the little who needs praise. You do not need it, you are enough. Nurture yourself, learn to be your own source of comfort and self esteem. You cannot change people, you can only change yourself, you know this, you are a smart cookie. Don't make me go to NYC and drag you to a Dunkin Donuts!
Post a Comment