October 3, 2010

No name post

(Photo source: Me, Brooklyn Botanic Garden 2010)

Don't feel much like writing on here.  Been feeling muffled and foggy in the last week.  Fluctuate between seeing that things are changing, wondering if they really are, and trying to find some footing.  Continue to struggle with letting go of one particular friendship.  Made effort this week to not let go by talking it out and I just think this is something I have to stop doing.  I feel good about it immediately after and then within a few days the uncertainty creeps in.  I'm tired of feeling these feelings.  I want something new in my life, something that feels better.

Computer died last night.  Had an appt. anyway this morning to have it looked at.  Set my alarm, got up early and showered and got ready and made it there on time.  Fixed the computer, got some new hardware and came home.  Been preparing myself for this afternoon's activities with extended family.  People I so dearly want to be close to, but who seem to only reach out of obligation and who otherwise don't understand me or seem to care much.  Hopefully though the two single-digit people who will be there will distract me from all that and we can just play and enjoy the Diwali celebration (which in true NYC fashion is 1 month early).

1 comment:

McLovin said...

Pretty candle vigil. Did you take any from the Diwali festival with the family? I'd like to see more.