November 24, 2010

Since I haven't updated

French Fry decided to write something for me:



Dear Readers,
Sorry I haven't updated my blog in a while. I've been busy spending time with two of the cutest boys on the planet, and going to Phoenix to an underwhelming meet and greet, and to LA. LA kind of sucks, because of the traffic.
Then I came back to NYC and bought a juicer.
Love,
SamosasForOne

3 comments:

Jocy said...

welcome back.

Shalini said...

Wow, those boys are SUPER cute.

Shaista said...

Too cute :)
The juicer sounds like a good idea - I'm reading a book called 10 secrets to 100% Health... I don't normally read stuff like that - but I'm learning a lot. Juicing fruits and vegetables is high on the health list :)
Loved your recent posts on gratitude and that divine poem by Rumi, to polish us into becoming our inner pearl.
Which song/s are you listening to these days?