I'm just a girl looking for a greater meaning than what society tells us we should care about, yearning to find that which moves me and the sunlight that provides the warmth to dance in.
December 20, 2010
Photos
I felt like this during parts of my trip.
Gateway of India in Mumbai
IGI airport in New Delhi
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for a peek into your trip. Those chains look mighty heavy ...
I'm so glad you shared some of your photos. May the chains drop away. May you walk through the gate to the life that is meant for you. May you be guided by the divine.
6 comments:
Thanks for a peek into your trip. Those chains look mighty heavy ...
Beautiful images. Absolutely lovely.
I found my way here via the Dreamboards at Jamie Ridler's place. I am grateful to see your images.
See my dreamboard here.
I'm so glad you shared some of your photos. May the chains drop away. May you walk through the gate to the life that is meant for you. May you be guided by the divine.
Thanks for sharing. Are you back? I hope those chains did not hold you for too long.
Merry Christmas, chain free and light filled. Read some Rumi, and a little Wodehouse to make you smile :) xx
Absoltulely breath taking.
Post a Comment