I really love the spirit of the candle company Carla Blazek started called
Zenamoon. I find something sacred about her candles and I love supporting a company run by a strong woman such as her. In the spirit of the present political fervor Zenamoon has created the
Obama '08 candle which is only available for a limited time. I just received two in the mail yesterday: one for me and one I'm gifting to a friend with whom politics is a favorite topic of discussion. I also ordered the
I Choose candle because the affirmations written on it state exactly how I feel.
I Choose:
ease and enjoyment • with gratitude •to trust my intuition • love • exactly what i need • health • joyful living • to spend my time and energy well •to not take things personallyThank you
Carla for trailblazing your own path and starting this wonderful company.
3 comments:
This is so cool - I love these. Hey what happened to your question?
samosas - you have been just tagged - check out my blog :)
Post a Comment