I've been feeling sad the last few days...probably just loneliness from my company leaving and all my birthday festivities ending...more likely though trepidation about the next step coupled with acceptance of something small I haven't wanted to have to deal with. Some sorrows you just want to avoid cause you think haven't I felt enough, hurt enough from that situation, but I think part of letting go is walking through each step when you know you have to to fully release it.
3 comments:
Just to let you know that you are thought and I'm sure you'll get through this and stay strong...
Hang in there honey!!!
It is a sad time in the world. Friends are leaving, the Gulf is suffering an environmental catastrophe, and there is a general sadness all around that goes with change.
Hugs to you from across Lake Ontario xoxoxo
I send you warm wishes from California. I know about wanting to avoid sorrows, it's so hard having to feel them sometimes. Just take it a day at a time!
Post a Comment