I'm just a girl looking for a greater meaning than what society tells us we should care about, yearning to find that which moves me and the sunlight that provides the warmth to dance in.
September 23, 2010
Quick post
Ok I'm determined tonight to get to read and then head to bed prepared to face tomorrow (technically later today) which I'm seeing as a big day. I have some big plans for myself and don't want to fuck it up. So just a little list to remind myself of what I was able to accomplish despite only having a few hours today.
1. Cooked all my meals today
2. Mailed a thank you card to my Gift of Jewels sender
3. Prepared fully for class
4. Showed up to class instead of heading to meet up with two bloggers in town from the UK...although to be honest I think doing the latter would have been more interesting. Class was somewhat boring tonight because one of the students in my opinion was very overwhelming and hijacked part of the class. Our instructor is awesome, but I felt stuck in some type of whirlwind after one peer participated. She spoke so fast and laid out SO MANY IDEAS that frankly i don't think it was a great example for the instructor to use because it was too much too fast.
5. I continued my clean-up crisis.
6. Cleaned up the kitchen
7. Communicated with both my class partners in enjoyable ways.
8. Followed up with my family and cousin on finalizing some details that were requiring my attention. Possibly more on this soon! :) I'm not allowed to say anything until it is finalized.
9. Pretty pink nailpolish on my nails! I think I paint my nails once a year so this is a change.
10. Someone whose blog stirs the hot wax within me added me as a friend on Twitter and Facebook today! :)
Tomorrow...have to make a decision about something that excites me.
Ok I'm heading off to read one trashy reality tv blog I read (for fun!), then to read The Art of Non-Conformity, and then to sleep. Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment