I'm just a girl looking for a greater meaning than what society tells us we should care about, yearning to find that which moves me and the sunlight that provides the warmth to dance in.
Yummy! I feel guilty just looking at these pictures. I hope you had a fun day.
Oh, and the kid in me feels a little bad for wanting to hack off one of Elmo's legs (to eat, of course).
yum! hannah was looking over my shoulder and she kept saying "mom, go back i want to look at those cupcakes again!"
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yummy! I feel guilty just looking at these pictures. I hope you had a fun day.
Oh, and the kid in me feels a little bad for wanting to hack off one of Elmo's legs (to eat, of course).
yum! hannah was looking over my shoulder and she kept saying "mom, go back i want to look at those cupcakes again!"
Post a Comment